In today's divisive polarized rapidly changing world, it's more important than ever to uplevel your skills for managing change, so you can keep your wellbeing vibrant while supercharging your success with your goals. How? By discovering how to make your personal power stronger than the stress and anger that surrounds you. In good ways. In your personal life, business life, and community life.
3 Big Blocks to Personal Power in a Perpetual Stress Society
Block #1 -- Learned Helplessness: Mostly people get stressed and angry when they feel like they have little to no impact (referred to in psychology as "learned helplessness." Most people feel like that have little or no impact in one or more of these areas...
- Quality of life
- Enhancing cherished relationships
- Magnifying business success
- Contributing to community wellbeing
- Forwarding causes
- Restoring sanity to society.
- Block #2 -- Allergic to Power: Most people have been almost exclusively exposed to versions of power that are disrespectful and damaging. Because well-intended people don't want to be disrespectful and damaging, many hold back their personal power. The problem is that even though misuse of power is harmful, so is being allergic to power.
- Block #3 -- Missing Skills: Most people have never fully developed their Ethical Personal Power Effectiveness™ because they've never had access to the skills that make this possible. Optimizing your Impact Effectiveness in a Perpetual Stress Society requires developing vastly different strategies and tactics for dealing with stress, anger, and power, than the vast majority of programs on life skills, stress management, and anger management provide.
The Key Cause of Power Abuse: Reptile Brain Takeovers
Living in a Perpetual Stress Society has caused far too many people's brains to be perpetually hijacked by their Reptile Brain. Most of us don't realize how easily overtaken we are by the hyper-emotional non-rational "animal" part of our brain. The job of our Reptile Brain is to take control of us when it decides we are in extreme danger situations. Our Reptile Brain (technically called our limbic system) is capable of only four responses:
- Fight fire with a bigger fire ("fight")
- Run as far away as possible ("flee")
- Become paralyzed like a deer in the headlights ("freeze")
- Play possum in the hope that the danger will pass if we hold our breath and lie still for long enough ("faint")
How do Reptile Brain Takeovers occur? Chemically, that’s how. When we allow ourselves to become over-stressed, our body reacts by releasing "emergency response hormones" (adrenaline, norepinephrine, and cortisol). These chemicals biologically turn off the spiritual and thinking part of our brain and hyper-mobilize the reptile-reactivity part of our brain. When our Reptile Brain is in charge, the damage that is created in our personal, work, and community lives can be profound.
What Most Stress Management & Anger Management, & Life Skills Programs Don't Teach
If you're like most people, you haven't had access to skills that:
A) Prevent Reptile Brain Takeovers in yourself and others;
B) Enable you to quickly recognize when a takeover is occurring despite your best prevention efforts;
C) Minimize Reptile Brain Takeovers from doing damage; and
D) Restore effectiveness in yourself and others after a Reptile Brain Takeover has ended.
Mastery requires far more than good intentions, mindset, and mindfulness... and goes far beyond what most stress management, anger management, and life skills programs teach. What's needed is advanced tactics and accountability that:
- Protect you, the people you lead or supervise, and the businesses/organizations you're involved with from being harmed by Reptile Brain Takeovers
- Uplevel effective ethical power in you and the people you lead or supervise
- Make it far more possible than ever to bring about your highest intentions at work, at home, and in your communities
What's needed is Resetting Your Relationship With Power™. This reset gives you ways to:
- Prevent or quickly recover from Reptile Brain Takeovers
- Respectfully-yet-effectively enact your personal boundaries, even when you don't have someone else's cooperation
- Co-create mutually beneficial agreements with the people around you (when they have the willingness to collaborate of course)... instead of feeling like you always have to use coercion or compromise to get your way
- Effectively deal with collaboration and commitment breakdowns in ways that increase collaboration... instead of causing resentment to build, conflict to escalate, and agreements to constantly be broken
What It Takes to Thrive & Succeed in Today's World
Succeeding with your goals at work, at home, and in your communities, depends hugely on how effectively you:
- Immunize yourself from the profoundly damaging effects of our Perpetual Stress Society
- Uplevel your Ethical Personal Power Effectiveness™ instead of remaining trapped in power tyranny, power rebellion, or feeling like you have no power to have positive impact.
If succeeding without sacrificing your integrity is important to you, investing in this online Learn-It-Yourself™ course makes magnificent sense. In fact, it might just provide the most valuable missing key to attaining your goals that you've ever come across. Look below to see what's included...